Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*PIC* A Portrait of a good bro

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Its not just on EF that I find myself holding an opinion that is vastly different from the masses...
5257igh.jpg

vixensghost said:
lol..

I know that was NOT the ?
the true story is less interesting.

the 5 of us make of a substantial part of a secret society.

We were voting on whether or not to kick someone out. No one has ever been kicked out before, and I am the founder/chairman/president of the group and said this person should not be kicked out.

The other 4 wanted him out because of his lack of participation and some "questionable" actions which I can't really get into.

The vote didn't matter, since I used an executive veto on the entire matter immediately afterwards.

Lestat said:

We were voting on whether or not to kick someone out. No one has ever been kicked out before, and I am the founder/chairman/president of the group and said this person should not be kicked out.

The other 4 wanted him out because of his lack of participation and some "questionable" actions which I can't really get into.

The vote didn't matter, since I used an executive veto on the entire matter immediately afterwards.

You need to throw down some law with the dude with the "Hail Cesaer" haircut( in blue /red tank top). He's kinda cute , but the hair sucks! :)

Lestat said:

lmao

Did all this take place in the tree house?

Top Bottom